Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's
 
Homepage  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Share
 

 Your Christmes gifts:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Age : 24
Custom Title : LOL
Location : ...
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2038979
Reputation : 24
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/10Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Christmes came! This is the thread to list what we got during the special holiday!

Let's see... for me...

*Rock Band (Xbox 360 version)
*Sony Vegas
*Halo 3
*1600 Xbox live points
*3 month Xbox live subscription
*Tales of Vespiria (Xbox 360 game)

...Alright, what did you guys get?

_________________
Your Christmes gifts: Sig1
Your Christmes gifts: ECarminan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ViciousGamer04
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
ViciousGamer04

Male Number of posts : 16
Custom Title : Affiliate of RP-Makers
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-09
RP gold : 1982000
Reputation : 0

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 pm

What's Tales of Vesperia like? It seemed interesting, =P.

I got nothing, actually. Kind of sad but well, yeah. haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Age : 24
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Location : In my Doll House
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2022210
Reputation : 9
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/9999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/99999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:30 am

I got:
Xbox 360 Pro
Soul Calibur IV
Halo 3
Walmart Giftcard $25
Gamestop Giftcard $25
Wireless 360 Controller
Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda: The Game (Duh)
Slippers
Touch Sudoku (lol)
$50
CANDY!!!
Clothes
Clothes
And finally.......
MORE Clothes!

Today I'm also gettingthese:
360 Memory Unit
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
(Maybe) Gears of War II

Altogether, an excellent Chrismas!

Hey ECar, once I get my Xbox Live running, want to do some Halo 3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Age : 24
Custom Title : LOL
Location : ...
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2038979
Reputation : 24
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/10Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Dex3 wrote:
I got:
Xbox 360 Pro
Soul Calibur IV
Halo 3
Walmart Giftcard $25
Gamestop Giftcard $25
Wireless 360 Controller
Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda: The Game (Duh)
Slippers
Touch Sudoku (lol)
$50
CANDY!!!
Clothes
Clothes
And finally.......
MORE Clothes!

Today I'm also gettingthese:
360 Memory Unit
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
(Maybe) Gears of War II

Altogether, an excellent Chrismas!

Hey ECar, once I get my Xbox Live running, want to do some Halo 3?
I thought you didn't like Halo 3. Lol, I'ma still a n00b at it lol!

Anyway, that's fine with me Very Happy

_________________
Your Christmes gifts: Sig1
Your Christmes gifts: ECarminan


Last edited by ECarminan on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
dmDouble6
Low Class
Low Class
dmDouble6

Male Number of posts : 119
Age : 23
Location : wherever i am at the time
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-26
RP gold : 1958545
Reputation : 3

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:21 pm

i got a:
1. prepaid debit card
2. xbox360
3. memory card
4. midnight club los angeles
5. the best christmas ever!!!! farao king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Age : 24
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Location : In my Doll House
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2022210
Reputation : 9
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/9999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/99999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 pm

ECarminan wrote:
Dex3 wrote:
I got:
Xbox 360 Pro
Soul Calibur IV
Halo 3
Walmart Giftcard $25
Gamestop Giftcard $25
Wireless 360 Controller
Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda: The Game (Duh)
Slippers
Touch Sudoku (lol)
$50
CANDY!!!
Clothes
Clothes
And finally.......
MORE Clothes!

Today I'm also gettingthese:
360 Memory Unit
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
(Maybe) Gears of War II

Altogether, an excellent Chrismas!

Hey ECar, once I get my Xbox Live running, want to do some Halo 3?
I thought you didn't like Halo 3. Lol, I'ma still a n00b at it lol!

Anyway, that's fine with me Very Happy

It's a great game. I just think it is WAYYYYY TOOOOOOO Overated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Age : 24
Custom Title : LOL
Location : ...
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2038979
Reputation : 24
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/10Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Dex3 wrote:
ECarminan wrote:
Dex3 wrote:
I got:
Xbox 360 Pro
Soul Calibur IV
Halo 3
Walmart Giftcard $25
Gamestop Giftcard $25
Wireless 360 Controller
Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda: The Game (Duh)
Slippers
Touch Sudoku (lol)
$50
CANDY!!!
Clothes
Clothes
And finally.......
MORE Clothes!

Today I'm also gettingthese:
360 Memory Unit
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
(Maybe) Gears of War II

Altogether, an excellent Chrismas!

Hey ECar, once I get my Xbox Live running, want to do some Halo 3?
I thought you didn't like Halo 3. Lol, I'ma still a n00b at it lol!

Anyway, that's fine with me Very Happy

It's a great game. I just think it is WAYYYYY TOOOOOOO Overated!
I agree. There's over 200,000 players online at that game, but no lag O.o

...Anyway, can we continue this conversation over PM? I don't want us to go too off-topic.

_________________
Your Christmes gifts: Sig1
Your Christmes gifts: ECarminan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Age : 24
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Location : In my Doll House
Infractions :
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Your Christmes gifts: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2022210
Reputation : 9
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue10/9999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Level: 1
Exp:
Your Christmes gifts: Left_bar_bleue0/99999Your Christmes gifts: Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:25 am

Yes, that is fine. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content




Your Christmes gifts: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Christmes gifts:   Your Christmes gifts: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Your Christmes gifts:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Makers :: Misc. :: Social Hotel-
Jump to: