Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

The official profile viewers topic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7The official profile viewers topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2885979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue10/10The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0/0The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The official profile viewers topic Empty
PostSubject: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 pm

This is the topic where you can request someone to look at your profile and screenshot it because we can only edit our personalized profiles when viewing our own page. With HTML/BB code spots there and all, it'll only look natural to another viewers eyes, and guests cannot view profiles as well.

So, let's request a view on our profile to see what it'll look like in other people's eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7The official profile viewers topic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2870673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue10/10The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0/99999The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:42 am

I would like to see my own... anybody??
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0/0The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
I would like to see my own... anybody??
The official profile viewers topic Screenshot6
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
The official profile viewers topic Left_bar_bleue0/99999The official profile viewers topic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:40 pm

I was about to say that i changed it and i wanna see if it worked
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:46 pm

I could, but my dad's on the comp (Currently viewing with Wii). I'll do that later.

Someone post up my profile Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:08 pm

ECarminan wrote:
I could, but my dad's on the comp (Currently viewing with Wii). I'll do that later.

I would... but it would be like... 3 pictures
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:49 pm

ilikecorn5 wrote:
ECarminan wrote:

I would... but it would be like... 3 pictures
I can take that Smile

Oh, and...

The official profile viewers topic Screenshot7
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 pm

Daqrn... it did'nt work... oh well
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

I need a screenshot of my profile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 pm

My computer don't work right now... i can only use my wii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official profile viewers topic   The official profile viewers topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official profile viewers topic
Page 1 of 1