Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

My other stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Number of posts : 65
Infractions :
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7My other stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13
RP gold : 2833000

My other stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 am

This is a Supernatural match I did awhile back.

///

“I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride…I'm wanted, wanted! Dead or alive!”, Yelled the off-pitch voice of Dean Winchester, from the driver seat
of the 1969 Chevy Impala going 60 down the dark streets of Wildwood Utah. “What’s a matter Sammy? Come on, you love this song!” Joked Dean shoving his stone faced brother, Sam Winchester, across the shoulder. “Would you knock it off Dean? You’re dying! We have to find a way to fix this!” Sam pushed Dean away and shoved his face into a book. “Well you’re just a bucket full of fun. Come on, live a little Sammy! I’ve only got a year left, let’s do some hunting! What d’ya say? Let your brother go out with a bang, how bout it?” Dean grinned falsely starring back onto the road. “Alright, whatever your say” Sam quickly shot back, not daring turn his eyes from his book. As Dean’s face sunk and the Impala raced down the road, a chilling air reached the town of Wildwood. The brothers would soon discover it.

The town of Wildwood was a nice one; clear skies, beautiful houses, and a great lot of residence. Sam and Dean stopped at the local diner for breakfast that day. “Bacon and Eggs” replied Dean to the elderly waitress taking his menu. “Yeah, I’m fine” Sam waved the waitress off, and she left with a glare. “What? You’re not hungry?” Dean said while snuffing down a mouth full of eggs. “No. Now listen Dean. I think I found a way to save you” Sam said whipping out a newspaper, ignoring Dean’s rolling eyes. “There.” Sam said pointing to the article, “Missing Kids”. “What about it? A couple of kids gone missing and suddenly it’s the key to saving me from hell?” Dean retorted while tearing through a piece of Bacon. “No, it’s what ate them that we’re after.” Whispered Sam; causing Dean to choke. “WHAT?!” Dean yelled once he finally managed to gulp the bacon down. The entire diner turned to them and Sam quickly took hold of Dean and guided him outside, dropping the check on the counter. “A witch” Sam said through a huge grin. Dean raised his eyebrow and looked around. “A witch? What’s so special about a witch? We’ve killed them before Sammy.”
Dean said in disbelieve. “Not this witch.” Sam said shaking his head frantically and opening a book. “The Grand High Witch, leader of all the witches in the world! She feeds off children to regain her youth!” Sam burstout, making Dean leap into the air. “Well…… Where is she?” Dean said trying to
look cool as he regained his footing. “HERE!!!” Sam yelled as he flailed his arms about. “Keep your voice down! Shhh…. She’s here? How do you know?” Dean said in a hushed tone. “We’ve been following her for some time now. The point is, she’s here and we need to stop her!” Sam put away the book and smiled proudly at Dean. “How do you suppose we do that?” Questioned Dean negatively. “The book says she isn’t immortal, so firepower should do the trick. If not that, fire or water.” Sam collectively responded. Dean shook his head in disbelieve. “Water? Come on
Sammy, this isn’t the Wizard of OZ!” Sam closed his eyes in frustration. “Look Dean, there’s a chance at saving you; I’m going to take it! Are you in or out?” Dean grunted and pulled out his keys. “I’m in, alright? Where to?” Sam smiled and leaped into the car. “Main Street!”

Main Street, Wildwood Utah, 8:00PM….

A lone impala drifts up to the “Jacobson’s house”. The lights are off inside, no movement. “It in there?” asked Dean while simultaneously loading up the colt. “Yeah, it’s in there, so are the kids.” Replied Sam, stone faced once more. “Or what’s left of them. Come on! Let’s fry this *****!” Dean throws open the door and they both run up to the house.

“Now children, what did we learn?” Asked the eerie voice of the dark figure in the shadows. Two of the Jacobson’ children stood in pure terror as their eldest brother was eaten alive by the witch standing before them. An unspecified bone was all that was left of his corpse as the witch used
it to pick out the remains wedged between her teeth. “Well?” Questioned the witch once more. The children stood petrified, but the older of the two stepped forward. Her voice was fragile, easy to break, easy to bend. “Listen to aunty Willow, or else you will be punished.” She gulped after the last words exited her mouth. “Good. Now, everyone into th-BANG!” Before Willow could finish her sentence a shot was fired, the bullet now hovered inches from her face. The father of the children stood at the edge of the living room, a rifle in hand, his eyes streamed with tears and his hands shook as he fired again. Once more, the bullet was stopped in place, the other fell to the floor harmlessly. That, however, was not the fate of the second, for in a single head tilt; it struck Mr. Jacobson in the forehead and he was dead on the spot. The younger child screamed out a blood curdling scream that lasted for a good ten seconds before he was run through by the witch’s clawed hand. “Tsk, tsk, someone forgot the rules.” The young girl grimaced as her little brother was lifted into the air by the witch and forcefully consumed. As the witch licked her fingers she noticed the last remaining child and grinned, “well then, looks like your all alone. Best be joining your brother’s then.” Willow bared her teeth and moved toward the cowering girl. “Hold it!” Yelled Dean’s voice as he rushed into the room, colt in hand. “Don’t lay a hand on her, or I’ll personally sent you to hell, *****.” Sam ran in from the opposing side of the room, sawed-off shotgun at the ready. “Sammy, you didn’t tell me the witch
would be this hot” Dean said in a pathetic attempt at flattery. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Willow laughed as she vanished from sight. The little girl ran to Sam’s side in an instant. “I’ll take her outside; hold it off until I’m back!” Sam lifted the girl and took off, leaving Dean alone inside the sinister house; a murderous witch lurking nearby.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7My other stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2833308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 pm

You didn't do that one too long ago..... Sam and Dean won that one if I remember correctly.

And SD's Legendary Hero was from DQIV I think.
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2851126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/9999My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 pm

that nice...
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:34 pm

hehe... the first two lines made me laugh my A... Butt off
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Glad I can provide a decent laugh that ain't at my expense.

How was the rest of it?
Back to top Go down
Emag
Basic Moderator
Basic Moderator
Emag

Male Number of posts : 381
Location : in my tv... i dont konw how... but ya†...it's not fun...not at all...in the world...not...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-09-08
RP gold : 2851126

RPG Character Select
Hp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/9999My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:23 pm

it is funny
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 pm

It was really good Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Sweet. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 pm

no problem... you hit that kind of lecture that i like Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:13 pm

[Warning: The following may contain content offensive to some]

[Three days ago]

Cold - a word well known upon the ice planet of UV VI. The freezing winds and harsh snow storms made the planet unbearable to most. However, there was one man capable of surviving the deadly conditions. This man or convict as he was, not only endured the cold, desolate planet, but lived upon it as his home. His name was one well heard among the stars, for many a man seeking his fortunate had come looking for this criminal, only to end up dead for his trouble. This man, known to many as the most wanted man in the universe, now stood in the shadows of an arctic cave. Outside, another man waited. “Come out Riddick, I know you’re in there. You’re lucky you’re worth more alive than dead, or I would have blown this god forsaken cave to rumble.” The bounty hunter taunted Riddick as he paced the entrance cautiously, his sawn-off carbine rifle gripped firmly in hand. Snow - the perfect hunting tool, the moment the convict stepped forward his footsteps crunched beneath him. The bounty hunter simply turned and confronted the criminal, his poise calm and collected as he lifted his weapon. Striding forward, the convict’s rugged beard, glazed with ice, swayed from his chin, and his long dreadlocked hair concealed his face, but beneath it, a pair of glowing blue eyes could be seen like the moon’s shine reflecting against a lush pool. Ignoring the danger of the man before him, a grin of sadistic pleasure spread across the face of the helmeted mercenary. He licked his frostbitten lips gently before letting the word “good” slip through them, but the moment he did, he was struck suddenly and swiftly by a rock hurtling towards him. The bounty hunter stumbled back, nearly losing his footing off the face of the icy cliff, and elegantly, a magnificent crack ripped down the face of the infamous bounty hunter’s visor. As Boba Fett recovered and lifted his rifle, Riddick was gone without a trace. "Damn it!” Fett cursed as he ignited his jetpack and took off along the treacherous maze. Ice structures of great magnitude surrounded the small tunnel in which Fett hunted, his damaged helmet searched desperately for the bounty, to no avail. Then, like a phantom in the night, Riddick flew from the side and struck the hunter, his blade ripping through Fett’s bicep with ease. The experienced hunter managed to lunge his wrist blade into the convict, but took a blow to the chest as well. The two cold blooded killers fell into the great abyss, each with a blade through the other’s sternum. Fett’s arm cried out in agony as blood trickled from it, his rigid muscles were all that held the crazed man’s blade from ripping through his abdomen. Then, with a quick jerk, Riddick kicked off of the bounty hunter and disappeared into the shadows, leaving Fett to slam helplessly into the cavern wall. Jetpacks – a necessity among bounty hunters – well, the smart ones at least. With a roar of flames, Fett came rocketing up to the surface, his bounty nowhere to be seen. “Just another day…” Fett declared as he touched down, the ice structure beneath him shaking on impact. The low hum of his helmet rang out through his ears as it searched the pit for Riddick’s corpse. But suddenly, a deep voice sent a chill down the spine of the hunter. “You made three mistakes”, the voice grunted. Boba Fett quickly turned to see the grizzly man hunched over barley ten feet from him. “One: You took the job.” Boba glared at Riddick as his mind raced. “Two: You came alone... Too capture me… That’s having sexual intercourse insulting.” Desperately, Fett began to inch for his holster. “Three…” Without a second’s thought, Fett’s hand darted for his rifle with full intentions on killing Riddick right there and then, but to his shock, it wasn’t there, “You let me near you weapon”. Three shots… Three shots was all it took. Fett’s lifeless body slumped over and toppled off the edge of the cliff, plummeting all the way down the bottomless cavern to an icy grave. Riddick didn’t watch he merely tossed the rifle after him. The frozen abyss claimed another life.

[Today]

Riddick now stood aboard the Slave 1, the ship of the recently deceased Bounty hunter. His rugged beard and matted hair lay in a pile around his feet, his now bald head felt naked as a roar of wind passed by. With a sigh, Riddick turned and headed for the exit ramp, only to gaze on the planet before him. Desert – that was all that Riddick could see. “Great…” Riddick mumbled under his breath as he buried his foot into the sand ahead of him. The planet was called Tatoonine, notable for its twin suns and fast criminal population. The Hutts, slug like creatures that controlled this planet were the very beings Riddick was after - more specifically, Jabba Desilijic Tiure, the Hutt who put the bounty on his head. With a gush of wind, the sand storm picked up and Riddick pushed on, embarking on his journey across the dune sea.

Riddick’s goggles protected his eyes as he pushed through the hazardous winds but the tiny specs of sand ripped repeatedly through his skin and blood streamed along his biceps fluently. He’d been through worse. As darkness claimed the western dune sea, the sand storm came to an abrupt end. From where Riddick stood, Jabba’s palace painted the horizon – its rustic exterior masking the authority it carried. With a tremendous act of speed, Riddick took off along the wasteland, his muscular legs supporting his bulking frame effortlessly as he stormed toward the palace.

Inside the palace, Jabba the Hutt enjoyed the pleasures of his slave girls, some of which were beneath the age of fourteen. As creepy as it was, the palace inhabitants took no heed to Jabba’s fancies, allowing the Hutt to abuse and molest the young girls excessively. Indecently, the spectators enjoyed the exploit of the young slave girls as much as Jabba did, therefore, furthering their decision of not intervening. The onlookers watched enthusiastically as Jabba groped a young blue-skinned Twi'lek’s barely developed tit, only to roll his horrid tongue over it pleasurably. The cheers and shrills from the crowd sent shocks of embarrassment throughout the body of the young teen, they were only halted as a thud hit the chamber floor. “Ki buda!” Exclaimed the Hutt, as he released the shamed girl. The audience gaped at the sight of Bib Fortuna’s corpse as it lay sprawled out on the floor, his neck broken in three places. “CHA CHAY NA HAMPI JISA YA REMI!!!!” The Hutt questioned as he looked upon the body of his majordomo. “I hear you’ve been looking for me Jabba?” Whispered the shadowy figure emerging from the corridor. “HA HA HA HA HA! Ree-DEEK, buno yo ama. Di kata… Fett?” The crime lord addressed Riddick as he removed his hood. Arrogantly, Riddick began looking around the room and nodding. “Nice place…. Cute girls… Grotesque slug monster in the corner…. guy could get used to this….” The patrons began to move for their weapons and Jabba’s voice grew more irritated. “DI KATA FETT!?” The Hutt demanded. Slowly, Riddick turned his gaze upon Jabba. “You do know I don’t understand a word your saying, right?” Jabba’s eyes widened with fury at the outrage that he could not communicate with his victim. In compromise to this, Jabba slammed his fist down on his control panel and the floor beneath Riddick collapsed, dropping him to the pit below. Nimbly, Riddick landed in a roll that brought him to his feet. “Why does there always have to be a pit?” The convict questioned as he dusted himself off. “Kama ta kido, Ree-Deek!” With a loud crack, the floor in which Riddick fell through began to close. “When I get out of here Jabba, your head’s mine.” Riddick threatened. “HA HA HA HA! Jor maja ix asha pi cho!" Jabba laughed, not fully understanding the convict, but enjoying his misfortune nonetheless. The pit doors began to rise, and a roar of steam pushed out from beneath them, Riddick drew his twin-blades from his waist and awaited the arrival of whatever lied behind them. A magnificent roar bellowed out from behind the door, and as Riddick took a step back the beast stepped forward. The Rancor – A monster standing nearly thirty-three feet tall, with a large mouth full of razor sharp teeth, and skin tough enough to deflect blaster bolts. Riddick simply sighed and rushed the creature, and Jabba and his minions continued to laugh heartily.

………….

Short one this time, I just felt like getting a match out there cuz I’ve been stalling for a while. Hope you enjoy it.

Riddick has his twin-blades and anything he can find in the pit.

The Rancor is at peak conditions.

The fight takes place in the pit.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Dang... My other match is to big.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:43 pm

[After Link Vs Kefka]

Zelda’s blood stained quarters exploded in an epic battle of swordplay, neither side giving any footing. The dark clown Kefka leaped around the room like a drunken banshee, his blade flashed through the wind in a gleaming streak of light. The hero of time did his best holding off the insane clown, and with his shield he battered the strikes aside. Balls of fire flew from Kefka’s palm, all of which were deflected against the master sword and thrown into various parts of the room - the room was aflame in moments. The smoke caused Link’s eyes to burn, and he coughed as his lunges were filled with it. Kefka stepped out from the flames and threw Link against the wall, his knife followed as it flew from his open hand. Link howled in agony as the kitchen knife plunged into his chest, narrowly missing his heart. The hero of time pulled himself away from the wall, Zelda’s gift giving him the extra push he needed. Kefka sneered and leaped on Link before he could withdraw the defiant blade, their swords colliding, and sending sparks into the air.

Outside the castle, the war raged on. Ganon’s minions stormed the town - they were met with Hyrulians and Gorons alike. Neither party held the advance. That is, until Ganon entered the fight. His immense form pushed through the lines and his blade hued the hyrulian soldiers apart. Ganon’s generals entered the fight at this moment. King Bulblin and his boar riders came crashing through the lines on their fierce beasts – soldiers were left gored and beaten along the pavements. Zant flew through the chaos firing energy blasts like mad - each blast powerful enough to pierce through the soldier’s armor, effectively killing them. Argorok, the dragon lord flew overhead, his fire blasts making short work of the hyrulian soldiers - their armor making excellent heat conductors. Armogohma, the giant Tarantula, came leaping into the fray, crawling along the building tops, only to drop down and devour a helpless hyrulian. Ganon’s army pushed forward and the generals led way.

Gorons - as strong and durable as they were, could still be killed. Ganon was the first to test this theory as he stood before the Goron Chieftain, Darbus. The two brutes circled each other in a death ring, each side’s army waiting at the ready. The lord of darkness sheathed his blade - he wouldn’t need it. Without further delay, the two combatants charged forward, their fists collided sending an echo of breaking bones throughout the air - Ganon stood unharmed. Although, Darbus’s punishment did not stop there, Ganon shot his left hand forward grabbing hold of the Goron’s throat and lifted him into the air. Darbus growled at the dark lord, he was silenced as a warlock punch sent him though a building and his body was buried in a massive pile of debris. The Goron army cried out in rage as they watched their chieftain fall, at once they leaped on the minions of darkness, spears were thrust into their plummeting bodies and the minions crushed under the weight. Ganondorf lifted his blade and cleaved off the head of a charging goron, only to look up at the tower of Hyrule castle - a chaotic explosion of lights hovered overhead.

Link lifted his shield as a ball of energy sorrowed toward him, he screamed out in agony as it blew apart before his very eyes and the splinters ripped into his face. The master sword caught the dark clown’s blade seconds before it cleaved through Link’s scalp. Kefka sneered and lifted his hand into the air - a meteor came rocketing in from orbit. Kefka grinned wildly and leaped out the window, he was jolted to a stop as the clawshot snagged his ankle and he slammed into the wall abruptly. The meteor crashed into the tower seconds later.

The armies turned toward the castle tower, only to watch the meteor obliterated it and the rubble crash to the earth below. Ganon laughed manically and sped up his assault, his blade ripped through the gut of the Goron elder, Gor Coron, only to fling his lifeless corpse aside and move on. As night drew in, the armies clashed one final time. The hyrulians fell back to the castle when all seemed lost, leaving the gorons to be slaughter by the advancing Darknuts. The gorons were exterminated in a matter of moments.

The hyrulian soldiers reached the castle - Zelda’s personal guards were already at work searching through the wreckage - Zelda was not found. Link surfaced on the far side of the crash, the chain of the clawshot had been broken and the clown was absent from its clutches. The hero of time hunched over and blood flew from his open mouth. He wiped the remains off his face and scanned the battlefield – a group of soldiers ran toward him. “Master Link! Are you alright!?” The captain of the guards barely finished his sentence as Kefka ran him though with his jagged blade. Link gasped and his eyes darted for the master sword - it was gone. Kefka was hurt, but he dare not show it. With amazing resilience, the dark clown back-flipped and beheaded a charging soldier, only to removed another’s leg with a single slice. The three remaining soldiers attempted to guard their fallen brethren, but even with the clown injured, they were no match for his fury. All of them died a quick death, except for one. The one-legged soldier crawled away from his attacker, only to grab hold of a fallen sword and block the attack from the vicious clown - the blade was kicked from his grasps shortly after. Kefka wasted no time in hacking down in attempt to redeem the failed death blow, but the very same sword that thwarted his attack the last time, now hovered between the face of the courageous soldier and the dark clown’s blade. Link stood before the dark clown, his hair flowed against the wind, free from the confinement of his missing cap. A deep gash in his left cheek was visible along the once elegant face of the hyrulian and blood streamed gruesomely from his forehead. Link’s arms shook under the strength of the evil minion of darkness, his entire body was exhausted, yet he fought on. The evil clown unleashed a blinding flurry on Link. Astoundingly, Link held on, his left shoulder barely scathed. Kefka’s patience faltered as the battle continued – he wouldn’t hold back any longer. The hero of time would die.

King Bulblin and his riders were the first to reach Hyrule castle - they were caught off guard by Impa’s archers lying in wait. “Fall back!!” King Bulblin ordered, seconds before taking an arrow though his throat. He fell to the ground writhing in pain as blood gushed rapidly from his neck. His men would perish before blood lose took its toll. Ganon sneered at his general’s stupidity. “Take out those archers! Let them burn!” As soon as these words left his lips, Argorok sped forward. Impa and her archers opened fire on the massive dragon, but his armor was too strong. Hyrule castle was ignited in flames as Argorok unleashed his attack into the open widows - every soul inside the fortress died an agonizing and gruesome death. As their castle burned, the last remnants of Hyrule’s army drew their swords and charged the darkness - each soldier willing to give his life for the next. Ganon looked off to the distance – two men were engaged in swordplay, the sparks of their blades colliding could be seen through the fog of war, and even though all that was visible was their silhouettes, Ganon knew who it was.

“Ultima!” Shouted Kefka as he opened his palm and the dark magic blast hit its mark. Link skidded back - Zelda’s dying gift taking the majority of the blow. Sweat and blood blended as one as it rolled down the face of the young hero. They had been fighting for far too long, his arms cried out in agony and he panted heavily before his opponent. Kefka simply licked his lips, he knew he had won. “What now child!? Ganon’s army is but moments from victory and your death is imminent! Why do you fight on? Do you still mourn the loss of that hoer? Oh, you should have seen what fun we had before she gave in. Memories - that’s definitely something I’m saving for the grandkids! Mwee, hee, hee, hee!” Link gritted his teeth and leaped into the air, performing a helm-splitter on the childish clown. Kefka blocked the attack with ease and as Link landed and came at him with a frenzy of attacks, he continued the defensive, laughing like mad. As Link’s assault began to waver, Kefka threw his blade to the side, blasting the hero of time to his back with an energy blast. Kefka stretched out his right hand and the fallen sword hovered into the air, only to explode into dust seconds later. Link lay their weaponless, his head turned to the side only to see the one-legged soldier’s cold face staring back. Link closed his eyes for a moment before turning back to meet the sinister clown’s grin. “Say goodnight pretty boy!” Link lifted himself slightly but was halted as Kefka’s blade plunged though his chest and sunk into the earth. The hylian’s eyes widened for an instant, but as the evil clown withdrew his blade, the hero of time crumbled to the ground, his eyes closing peacefully.

The last 20 hyrulians gathered together as the armies of evil surrounded them, Ganon stepped forward from the masses and looked over the survivors. After a brief scan, Ganon turned and muttered a single order under his breath. “Kill them all.” The minions of darkness grinned gleefully and began to move forward - their advance was interrupted as a roar of vengeance echoed though out the mountains. The massive brute Darbus leaped into the army and began to kill all in his way. Arrows, spears, and even swords were broken against the goron’s thick hide. Ganon’s minions scattered as the onslaught continued and Armogohma’s body lay broken beneath the bloodied fists of the Goron chieftain. Argorok came sorrowing toward the massive goron, his fire breath being fully unleashed. “Monsters killed my brothers! Monsters will DIE!!!” Darbus ran forward, using the chest of a Moblin Warrior to propel himself at the huge dragon – the Moblin’s spine snapping instantaneously. Darbus took the full force of the flames, only to grab a hold of the dragon’s throat and slam his other fist into its jaw. They both plummeted to the ground, crushing many minions beneath the behemoth. After a brief struggle, Darbus stood on top, relentlessly pounding his fists into the skull of the dragon lord. “ENOUGH!!!” Ganon’s fearsome voice boomed over the chaos and Darbus turned away from the lifeless dragon, only to glare at the man responsible for his brethrens’ deaths. All seemed quiet as Ganon lifted his hand and gave the signal. Zant nodded and began to charge a ball of twilight - Darbus did not notice. “Tell me Goron. Do you feel pain?” Ganon smirked as he witnessed Darbus’ reaction. “RAAAAAAAAAA! You puny human not know pain! Darbus crush you! DARBUS SHOW YOU PAIN!!!” Darbus leaped through the air and came down on the lord of darkness like a crazed beast – the twilight blast consumed him without warning and he was reduced to stone. Ganon’s army stood in wonder at this spectacle, but it did not last – Ganon blew it to pieces with but one punch. The Goron chieftain was dead.

The dark clown chuckled as he looked over the motionless corpse of the fallen hero, only to turn away and throw his arms into the air in victory. Link could see the darkness growing - it was nearly upon him and he did not wish to fight it any longer. Ganon approached the clown from afar, a deceptive grin spread across his face. Kefka’s job was done – his usefulness complete.

“Link…” A sweet voice whispered though the darkness. Link struggled to ignore it - he dare not look upon the face of his love in his time of defeat. “Link, save Hyrule… Save it for me.” Zelda’s voice repeated. Tears rolled down the face of the young hero, “Why? Why did you give me this impossible task? A task you knew I would never be able to complete? I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!” Link sobbed. Suddenly, a hand rested on his shoulder and his tear filled eyes looked up to meet that of Hyrule’s princess. “No.” Zelda said solemnly. “You are the hero of time. Your destiny lies within the fate of Hyrule - if you fall, Hyrule falls, and if Hyrule falls, you will fall as well. Don’t blame yourself for the path destiny takes – You, nor I, shall live forever.” Zelda knelt down beside the fallen hero and caressed his cheek. “Wake now Link, your time here is nearly complete.” Zelda faded away as the darkness turned to light, and Link’s eyes burst open abruptly.

Link’s ghostly white hands shook as life once again filled his body - love and hatred fueling the fire. His eyes glistened with a fire hotter than brimstone as he pushed himself to his feet. His cold finger’s dug into the rumbled around him and retrieved the clawshot’s disembodied head, only to grip it tightly and make his way toward the dark clown Kefka – one objective on his mind.

Kefka’s grin of treachery matched Gannon’s equally. The dark lord Ganondorf made his way toward the clown, his blade swaying menacingly by his side. Kefka’s mind worked fast, he already had his blade firmly grasped and Ganon’s minions under his allegiance, but what was he forgetting? “Crunch!” The brilliant mind of the sick man wearing the clown outfit stopped in an instant, his eyes permanently fixed with terror and disbelieve as Link’s clawshot punctured through his brain cavity. Kefka’s corpse crumbled to the side, only to reveal the blood bathed hylian boy, his crimson red hands lay empty and blood seeped through his clothing. The young hero gulped down the last ounce of fear staining his breath, then, in one mighty cry he sent a chill down the very spines of every fiendish creature within Ganon’s ranks. “FOR HYRULE!!!!! FOR ZELDAA!!!!!!!!!!” The hero of time took off full haste toward the massive army, grasping hold of the lifeless clown’s jagged blade with such intensity that his knuckles ripped through his skin. Ganon raised his hand and signaled for his archers. The Bulblin archers pushed forward and drew their bows, only to notch an arrow as they took sight of the defiant hero. Ganon grinned with pleasure - Hyrule would finally be his. With a flick from Ganon wrist, the Bulblin archers unleashed their vicious attack. Link knew what was about to unfold, but with his last ounce of energy, he threw the jagged blade and watched as it soared past the deadly wall of arrows and plunged into the dark lord’s chest. Ganon looked down to see the jagged blade produced from his chest, he then looked up to see the body of Link mere feet from him – a triumphant smile sealed across his lifeless mug. Ganon merely reached down and removed the blade, only to toss it aside lazily. “Hmph, poor boy, you of all people should know that only the master sword can harm me.” Ganon walked over to Link’s corpse and observed his grin. “Or perhaps… You did not wish to know it?” Ganon lifted Link into the air, only to snap his spine – as the body went fully limp, Link once again stood beside Zelda and together they left in harmony.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Ganondorf gazed upon the destruction before him, not even a fraction of his army had been depleted on this assault and now Hyrule lay in ruins. “Zant.” Ganon grunted coldly as he looked upon the master sword. “What is it my liege?” Zant hissed as he touched down in front of the dark lord. Ganon lifted up his fist and pointed to the holy blade. “Break the spell. That blade has been my enemy for too long, now it must be mine.” Zant sighed and turned to the blade. Slowly he pushed his hands through his sleeves and exposed a shard of twilight, only to throw it at the sword with great force. The blade remained unscathed as the mist cleared, but something had changed. Zant walked forward and lifted the sword – the magic protecting it had been removed. “Good!” King Ganondorf chuckled as he pushed himself off his thrown, only to stroll over to the soccer. “Now, go to mushroom kingdom and prepare my arrival. I would prefer a warmer welcome this time.” Zant inspected the blade before presenting it to the dark lord, but Ganon simply pushed it back. “No. Use it to install fear into their pathetic heats. I wish them to know the true power of darkness!” Zant nodded and sheathed the blade. Ganondorf whirled around dramatically, his cape whipping through the wind – additionally throwing his hand into the air and signaled for Zant to leave. “Now begone!” Zant obeyed without question - disappearing in the blink of an eye. Ganondorf once again found he was seated in Hyrule’s thrown room - the rest of the castle in ruins around him. A dark, dismal, mist hovered above the land of Hyrule, and Ganon’s army awaited their next command.

Meanwhile…

Mushroom Kingdom was at peace, and Bowser again was defeated. The land was joyous and jubilant as Toads and Yoshis frolicked about, free from worry as their hero, Mario, once again saved the princess, Peach. Inside the castle, Mario and his brother, Luigi, stood before the steward, Toadsworth, and princess Peach. A medal was placed over the necks of both the brothers as a symbol of thanks for saving their kingdom. “Thank-a you, princess!” Mario exclaimed as the golden sphere dangle about his chest. Luigi gazed at it dumfounded as it rested in his palm. He snapped out of it and saluted the princess awkwardly. “Neva mind-a him princess! We best be going.” Mario grabbed Luigi by the back of his overalls and dragged him out of the castle. Princess Peach held her hand to her mouth as she giggled at the duo. “They’re so cute, aren’t they Toadsworth?” Toadsworth simply shook his head in wonderment.
Far off in the mysterious mountain tops, the koopa king plotted. “BAH!” He yelled. “Those meddling plumbers foiled me once again! The nerve of those fools! Kamek!” The magikoopa came flying in on broomstick at the sound of his name. “Yes lord Bowser?” Kamek bowed and awaited his orders. “I need a warship! A big warship! NO! An army of koopas! Or a robot replica of Godzilla! Get me my crown! I want my crown!!!” Bowser began to get teary eyed as he awaited Kamek’s return. “Settle down your highness. It was only a minor setback, you are still king.” Kamek patted the overgrown turtle on the back in an attempt to comfort him. “BAH!!!” Bowser boomed, sending the frightened magikoopa into a wall. A dark figure stood in the corner of Bowser’s thrown room, his silhouette finally noticed. “Greetings.” Sneered the man, his face blanked with a mask of shadows. The koopa king roared in anger at the intrusion. “GRAAAA! You will pay for this! Kamek, kill it!” The magikoopa sped forward and raised his staff, but before he could utter a word, the mystery figure had fired an energy blast from his palm and obliterated the koopa’s head. Kamek’s corpse fell to the floor with a thud- his brain matter splashing against Bowser’s face. Bowser opened his jaw and gazed upon the shadow figure with wide eyes. “What do you want!?” Bowser coward in terror as the man moved forward. “What do I want?... I want you.” Bowser looked down at the eerie blade gliding through the air, he raised his hands in defense but his attempts were soured as the blade slid through his grasps and plunged through his chest. Darkness consumed the koopa king, and in a matter of moments, Bowser was gone – and a shadow was born.

Zant stood over the swirling vortex of shadows as they feasted upon the body of the recently deceased. Then, the koopa king rose to his feet - his body and mind, but a shadow of what they once were. Suddenly, Bowser howled in agony as his limbs grew abruptly, ripping through his flesh with ease. Zant grinned with pleasure as the monster before continued his metamorphose. The green skin of the koopa was no more, now his flesh was shredded, bloodied, and black. The former king hunched over as a shock ripped through his spine, he unleashed a bloodcurdling scream as wings sprouted out from beneath his shell. His eyes bulged and his face twisted, then, with a “POP”, his eyes exploded before Zant’s watching gaze. The servant of darkness walked up to the creature before him. The being once known as Bowser now stood 30 feet tall, his massive head and wings hunched over to avoid the throne room’s ceiling. A glowing yellow light visible inside his open eye sockets, symbolizing nothing but evil. Zant’s helmet opened, revealing his maniacal face, and as the shadow Bowser unleashed an arsenal of flames, he made his insanity known, laughing uncontrollably.

The chief guard of the Mushroom Retainers, Toad, stood on top of a lush hill, his eyes widened in wonder as darkness approached him. “Wa?” He gasped. From out of the shadows, Zant’s army emerged. Various shadow creatures consisting of what were formerly Bowser’s minions marched toward the lone Toad. “AH! I must warn Master Mario!” The toad took off full haste down the hill and towards the castle.

Mario and Luigi stood just outside the main palace - Professor E. Gadd and Yoshi beside them. “What-a is it Professor?” Mario questioned as he looked upon E. Gadd’s newest invention. “I call it the Master Blade!” E. Gadd exclaimed. “Haven’t I-a heard that before?” Mario scratched his head in confusion. “OOF!” E. Gadd slammed his cane on Mario’s head. “Preposterous! It is completely original!” Mario swayed back and forth and stars hovered above his head. “MASTER MARIO!!!!” Toad yelled running into view. By instinct, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi all jumped into action, landing directly in front of the breathless Toad. “What is-a wrong?!” Mario yelled concerned. Toad couldn’t speak, but he didn’t need to, he simply pointed toward the approaching darkness. Mario and Luigi jumped in shock, and by the time they touched the ground, all of Mushroom Kingdom was at arms. Mario and Luigi were separated in the disorder, and Toad picked up a spear and ran to the front of the lines. Disoriented, Mario made is way over to E. Gadd’s shop, there he found the professor still holding the Master Blade. “Professor! We need to get to the princess!” Mario blurted out once he recovered. Without delay, E. Gadd leaped into his garage and came flying out in a saucer-like ship. Mario nodded and leaped into the craft and together they rocketed toward Peach’s castle.

Toads and Yoshis came crashing into the lines of Twilight creatures, both lines falling to the others attacks. The twilight creatures could still think, but not in the same way as before, now there only objective was to serve Zant and kill anyone who opposed him – by any means necessary.

The chief guard now stood in the center of the battlefield, his brow was wet with the sweat of combat and his spear stained with the blood of his enemies. As his Yoshi was killed beneath him and he rolled to his feet, he thrust his spear forward and impaled Roy Koopa - or what used to be him. The twilight creature simply pulled himself along the spear and grew closer to the young toad, who in his terror, dropped the weapon and fell to his back. Roy Koopa moved forward, the spear still skewered though his torso, and as his hand turned into a mace, he slammed it down on the helpless Toad – the spiked ball connecting with his head, effectively knocking him unconscious. As the chief guard layout of commission, the battle raged on regardless around his unmoving corpse.

Mario leaped out from the vehicle as it docked next to the castle, E. Gadd shortly behind him. Quickly, they burst through the doorway and looked on to see Peach and Toadsworth standing before a shadowy figure. “Princess!” Mario yelled, and with that, Zant lifted his hand to the old steward and he exploded instantaneously – his insides painted Peach’s dress gruesomely. “No!” Peach cried out before grabbing a spear and charging toward Zant. The servant of darkness simply beheaded the spear and threw the princess to the ground, but before he could deal the final blow, something struck his head and sent him flying. “MARIO!!” Luigi yelled as he stood weaponless before the dark soccer; having thrown his hammer to defend the princess. Mario leaped across the room in one mighty “super jump” before ricocheting a dark magic blast about to strike his brother with the Master Blade. As this occurred, E. Gadd grabbed the princess and together they sprinted out of the castle. Zant watched them leave before turning to the brothers. “You’re going to regret that… I’ll make sure of it!” Zant threw his hands above his head and slammed them together – as he did so, the left wall burst open and a horrifying best emerged – his yellow eyes could be seen through the mist. “BWAHAHAHAHA!” The monster laughed, revealing but an ounce of his former persona. “Bowser?” Mario exclaimed, surprised to see his rival in such a condition. The rotting flesh of the Koopa King dangled about him as he entered into the castle; his wings only opening when he was fully inside. Mario leaped back and narrowed his eyes in defiance, only to draw forth his own hammer and throw it to his brother. “Ready Luigi!?” Mario asked turning to his brother. “Ready Mario!” His now armed brother replied as he looked back. “FOR THE PRINCESS!” The brothers yelled in union as they leaped toward their foes.

……………………

Mario has an exact replica of the Master Sword called the Master Blade (just don’t tell E. Gadd.) And Luigi has Mario’s signature Hammer. They are fighting Zant who has the master sword - it is now reversed, being able to repel good instead of evil. His twilight Monster, Bowser is now standing at 30 feet and has wings, longer arms, more durability, far greater strength, stronger fire breathe, and sharper claws. He is the perfect Twilight creature. The health bar is not present, this is realistic mode. Of course, Mario’s unrealistic attacks still work; he just can die like a normal human would.

Outside we have Toads and Yoshis vs the result of if Twilight Princess was a Mario game. All the Goombas, Koopas, and other Mario enemies are now twilight creature and much more deadly. Bowser’s children are leading the charge.

So, who wins? Will darkness rule over Mushroom Kingdom? Will Ganondorf receive his warm welcome? Or will Mario defend his homeland and save the princess once more? You decide!
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
My other stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My other stuff - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:25 pm

I doubt anybody will read it. Its a little too long.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 am

wernid19 wrote:
I doubt anybody will read it. Its a little too long.

Length don't matter! You said you loved it. :-(

Maybe Corn will read it. :-\
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 am

Haha, it doesn't matter what I think.

Didn't somebody give you a D on CBUB because of length?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes, but that guys an asshole. He's always giving Fs for no reason.
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh, why doesn't he get b&?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Cuz the admins at CBUB are idiots who don't give a %@^! for the members. They like dealing with him, it give them something to do with their pathetic forty-year old lives. >.<
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Haha, wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My other stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2