Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

My other stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Number of posts : 65
Infractions :
My other stuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7My other stuff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13
RP gold : 2839500

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 pm

I'll just put my other work in here.

///

The sun shined brightly on the fields of Hyrule, the crystal clear streams reflected the sun's beauty on it's gentle surface. A young man, clad in green garments galloped into the clearing. His stead rode with an elegant grace, it's mane flowing effortlessly through the flowing wind. The young man slowly pulled the horse to a stop as they reached the front gate. "Welcome sir Link, the Princess has been expecting you" Said the gatekeeper, Link gave a nod and demounted, only to enter the castle on foot.

Princess Zelda paced frantically in her her quarters. Her long brunette hair draped along her back in a ceremonial headdress, exposing her elegant, yet worried, face. A knock came to her door and she hurried to answer it. As the door swung open, Link stood before her and gave her a bow. Zelda quickly grabbed hold of him, lifting him off his feet and tossing him into the room. Zelda glided to Link's side. "Link! Somethings wrong! I can feel it!" The princess exclaimed. Link sat up rubbing his throbbing head, it hit the concrete rather hard. "What is it?" Link manged to say past the anguish. "A dark evil! I can feel him coming! Link, you must stay with me and stop him! It's Ganondorf. He's back!" Zelda nearly collapsed due to lack of breath, but Link caught her just as she began looking woozy. "I'll stop him, don't worry. I've done it before." Link comforted, stroking her face gently. "Link, thank you. It's a real blessing to Hyrule to have you here." Zelda finished just as the bedroom doors flew open. A guard rushed in shouting. "Princess Zelda! Princess Zelda!" The guard saw Link holding Zelda and stopped in his tracks. "Oh..... Uh...... The gatekeeper informed me to tell you sir Link has arrived." the guard turned red and bowed before running off. Zelda smirked and turned to Link. "Take this. It will keep you close to me." Link said nothing, he simply smiled back and took the item, before hurrying off.

Link entered the town of Hyrule, hastily he began preparations for the attack. Guards were positioned on watch towers, the drawbridge closed to all foreigners, archers placed on rooftops, and a 9 O'clock curfew. Link even managed to recruit Gorons to help in the defenses, Ganondorf would not be entering this fortress. Not while he could help it.

weeks pasted and Ganon remained unseen, Link began questioning Zelda's vision. But then, on a fateful morning, Link discovered the Gatekeeper was dead inside his own gatehouse. His tea had been poisoned. Link hurried out into the streets, looking about frantically, but he could not see anyone. He pushed his way through the crowd and nearly knocked an elderly man off his feet, the man turned to yell but his wife stopped him "Come now Jasper, the young man didn't mean it" the woman and Jasper vanished into the crowd and Link made his way to the castle.

"ZELDA!!!" He yelled as he furiously banged on her door. Quickly, she got to her feet and opened it, only to have Link fall flat on his face. "What is it?! What happened?!" Demanded the princess. "The gatekeeper has been poisoned!" Link began getting to his feet. "Ganon must have men inside the castle! We need to get you out of her-BOOM!!!" Link was cut off as a boulder ripped through the castle wall. Link ran to the window and not far off Ganon's army approached. "Stay here!" Link leaped through the open window, free falling nearly 4 stories before firing off his hookshot and swinging to the ground below. Quickly he made his way to town square, but what would he find?

Link rushed into the town, witnessing creatures of all sorts pouring through the open wall. A large pig like minion rushed the screaming citizens, spear in hand, and with a thrust he impaled Jasper through the spine. Link leaped through the air and severed the creature's hand, only to decapitate it moments later. Remorsefully, Link looked down on the limp corpse of the old man, fear had been engraved in his eyes and his wife sobbed by his side. Link turned, only to dodge an incoming spear and rip his blade through another pig-creature, blood splattered against his green tunic. Buildings began to burn, women and children cried out as the creatures surrounded them, soldiers rushed from the barracks to stop the invasion but were quickly disposed of. Link stood alone in the middle of the chaos. "Ganondorf!!!! You did this! You will pay!" Link bellowed into the air, then with a sharp whistle his horse rushed in and he leaped onto it's back. The pair of them rushed the drawbridge, cutting down a few minions along the way.

Ganondorf stood at the the top of a large hill watching the carnage. "Today marks a new day for Hyrule! Today, it will burn!" Ganon laughed. Suddenly, he gasped; a lone rider sped toward him, it was Link. "Ha! Stupid boy! Archers, fire!" A group of archers gathered on the hill top and at once unleashed a volley of arrows. Link was caught off guard and the arrows sunk into his horse's meaty flesh, effectively killing it. Link pulled himself from under his horse and with a grunt, pulled out the arrow lodged in his shoulder. The archers notched their second arrows and took aim, Link threw up his shield and awaited the bombardment. "Hold fire" Ordered Ganon, he drew his sword and headed toward the hero of time. "Now boy, tell me. Are you prepared to die?" Ganon sneered.

Zelda watched the battle unfold from her window. At the foot of her castle, guards swarmed, ready to protect her to their last breath. She did not like the idea of someone dying for her, but it was not for her to decide, she was princess of Hyrule, it was her duty to live. "Enjoying the view?" A sinister voice asked from behind. Zelda spun around in an instant, only to discover a man was in her room. "GUAR-"Zelda began, but she was cut short as a invisible force held her mouth shut. "SHUT UP!!" Demanded the man in the shadows. Zelda looked him over, she was bewildered to find he was dressed in a clown costume. "The lord Ganondorf ordered me to find you. What I do with you, is up to me. How bout a game?" Joked the clown. Zelda attempted to speak but found it useless. "Hush now! This is how the game works..... I cut you, until you scream! And let me introduce our sound effects wizard for the evening; Mr. Knife! Mwe, hee, hee, hee!" The clown laughed drawing forth a knife and approached the princess, a sadistic smile spread across his face.

A blood curdling scream reached the ears of Link as he locked blades with the dark lord Ganondorf. Link broke the lock and looked to the castle. "Zelda" Link gasped. Ganondorf's sword clunked against the side of the Hyrulian's head and sent him crashing to the ground, blood rolling down his face. Ganondorf laughed. "It appears that pathetic clown, Kefka, has found your dear princess. Perhaps I will let him live after all" Link reached into his pocket and drew forth the item Zelda had given him, he held it in his hands tightly. Ganon laughed heartily but suddenly realized Link was up to something. "What are you doing?!" Ganon took a single step toward Link before he vanished in a blink of an eye. The bewildered Gerudo shook his head as if he were in a daze. The Hero of time was gone.

Link appeared in Zelda's room, but it had changed. The once Sapphire blue room was now decorated in crimson red. Zelda lay in a pool of her own blood, cuts all along her body. "Pfft, and they call momma's boy an emo." Link whirled around to see a clown holding a blade before him. Link went to strike "Not so fast pretty boy!" the clown sneered. Link was immobilized with but a wave of the hand. "You monster! She's dead!!!" Link cried out in rage. "Well of course she's dead numskull! What do think she's doing? Taking a nap?!" The clown retorted. Link began to steam, anger swirled rapidly through his veins and he fought the urge to explode. "Your Kefka, the clown Ganondorf spoke of?" Link tried desperately not to shake as he said this. It was in vain. The clown laughed. "No, I'm the tooth Fairy! Of course of Kefka! What other nut jobs do you know that run around in a clown outfit?!" Link began to struggle violently. Kefka slowly approached him. "Easy now, I'm not going to hurt you" Kefka began. "Oh wait, I am!! Mwe, hee, hee, hee!!!!!!" Suddenly a bright light filled the room and Zelda stood at it's end. "WHAT!?!? Your supposed to be dead!" Kefka yelled. The light struck Link and he was released from his binds. "Link, save Hyrule! Save it for me!" Zelda exploded in a bright spectacle of light. "NO! Don't die! I love you!" yelled Link hopelessly. "Oh, shut up! What's with all the drama? Really!? Is that how you guys talk on a normal basis? God, I might have just vomited a little....Blah!........ Where was I?" Kefka cast hold again, but it didn't work this time. "Hm, it appears she gifted you with a slight magic resistance. How touching. Guess we will have to do this the hard way!" Kefka drew his sword and approached Link, laughing harder then ever. The hero of time threw up his shield and readied his blade.

Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2868173
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
My other stuff Left_bar_bleue10/10My other stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
My other stuff Left_bar_bleue0/99999My other stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:32 am

Now THAT... my friend deserves a 8/10
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm

AWESOME!!!

Thanks man! I take it you know the characters? How did I do portraying them?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Link talking was a dissapointment... but it was also refreshing

Zelda seemed kinda like a B****

You did good with Gannon
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Ya, I had two ways I was going to do it. I was going to write it like I was Link and it was going to be from his point of view, with no talking.

The other was what I went with. Honestly, it was easier this way.

Ha! Poor Zelda.

Awesome! Ya, Gannon is my favorite out of them.

How was Kefka? And should I write part two?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:10 pm

Bloody_freak wrote:
Ya, I had two ways I was going to do it. I was going to write it like I was Link and it was going to be from his point of view, with no talking.

The other was what I went with. Honestly, it was easier this way.

Ha! Poor Zelda.

Awesome! Ya, Gannon is my favorite out of them.

How was Kefka? And should I write part two?

Yes... Wright a part 2
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2839808
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
My other stuff Left_bar_bleue0/0My other stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 pm

I've been waiting for a part two for a while. Who won the fight on CBUB?

I think its better that Link talks. But it would show your prowess if you could write it without Link talking.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:32 pm

You should make it from every characters point of view... put you to the test!!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Blah, that's boring!

I might write a part two, if I get to it...
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Who won the fight on CBUB?
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Link... Who did you think?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 am

Link always wins Razz
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 am

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:34 am

I wonder what a Zelda Game would be like if it was like THIS story and You played As Gannon... And You WON!!

It would be called... The Legend of Zelda: Gannons Pride
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:47 am

That is what I was going for, but Link won anyway. Next one will be Link vs Sephiroth. Let's see if Link can win that! lol.

Nah, I don't know what I'll do. Maybe Kefka vs Mario, this time he kills Peach and is on Bowser's side. lol.

Hm... Any ideas? Anything you want to see?
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:19 pm

lol, there are too many Sephy fanbois for Link to have a chance. Even if you made the fight more even.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:27 pm

A Mario vs. Luigi Fight to the death would be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 am

I was only joking about sephy.

Mario vs Luigi? How original. lol.

I want to keep up the war somehow........
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Link vs. The Legendary Hero from Dragon Quest(A.k.a Stardart). lol.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Maybe Mario vs Sonic vs Snake vs Mr. Game & Watch
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 pm

wernid19 wrote:
Link vs. The Legendary Hero from Dragon Quest(A.k.a Stardart). lol.

Him? http://www.electricferret.com/battle/cbub_cats/cat7/mar21-1494862007.htm
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Hehehe... he got owned by link
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 am

Did you look up the fight?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:31 pm

No... on the site you showed us... It said he lost agianst Link Big time
Back to top Go down
Bloody_freak
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Bloody_freak

Infractions :

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

lol.Yes, yes he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other stuff   My other stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My other stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next