Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Pick a character and survive!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2861479
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Alright, wanna get started on the next part of the story?
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2817808
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Yessum suh.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2846173
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Sure Razz
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm BUMP-alicious.
Back to top Go down
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2861479
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:52 pm

wernid19 wrote:
I'm BUMP-alicious.
Sorry I forgot. Thanks for reminding me about this >.<

Anyway, onto the story:

Isaac eated the food... and was it delicious?

But then the guy next to Isaac died of poisoning. "Dammit," Bush said, "I meant to kill YOU for not being an american!" but then after he said that, Bill Clinton shot Bush in the face. Bill received all of the stimulus money that Obama had as a reward for killing the worst president ever. w00t go Bill.

Anyway, Isaac got a brand-new car and then was trying to decide just where to drive to. Meanwhile, where Haseo is, he ditched the guy and then a few seconds later after walking forward trying to get out of the damn forest, he encountered a man who claims to be Johnny Appleseed, when it's obvious that he isn't, but he also has a gun. He gives it to Haseo.

What'll you do:

For Isaac:

A. Drive to the forest and break down trees
B. Drive to try to find Haseo
C. Drive while trying to splatter people
D. Don't drive and try to steal Bill Clinton's money
E. Walk to McDonalds to eat a lot of Big Macs

4 safe, 1 death

For Haseo:

A. Take the gun and shoot the man in front of you
B. Take the gun and shoot then hungry person you met earlier
C. Take the gun and shoot yourself
D. Don't take the gun

2 safe, 1 death, and 1 luck
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/99999Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

Hey guys I'm back (did I tell you I was leaving for a bit?) Oh well Razz... let's see what I can think up Razz
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 pm

I bet C is luck.

A
How dare he impersonate Johnny.
ilikecorn5 wrote:
Hey guys I'm back (did I tell you I was leaving for a bit?) Oh well Razz... let's see what I can think up Razz

Me too. Isn't that cuh-ray-zee?
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 am

Meh... I'll pick B Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a character and survive!   Pick a character and survive! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick a character and survive!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2