Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

xbox360 midnight club los angeles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

xbox360 midnight club los angeles Empty
PostSubject: xbox360 midnight club los angeles   xbox360 midnight club los angeles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 pm

my dad got me a credit card so soon im gonna get and xbox360 with the midnight club los angeles game. im also gonna hook it up to xbox live when i get it. feel free to list your xbox live account names and all and i'll find ya. those will be my new whereabouts soon. if yall get the game we can drive around los angeles and south central.

its a racing game so if yall connect to xbox live we can race around in LA. if u still dont know what i mean go to the site (i know ill get infractioned for advertising here) www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA farao
Back to top Go down
dmDouble6
Low Class
Low Class
dmDouble6

Male Number of posts : 119
Infractions :
xbox360 midnight club los angeles Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7xbox360 midnight club los angeles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-26
RP gold : 2800045

xbox360 midnight club los angeles Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox360 midnight club los angeles   xbox360 midnight club los angeles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:18 pm

all of the posts that come up under the name of guest are mine. i reregistered. anyway im gettin my 360 today so i need yall gamertags. farao
Back to top Go down

xbox360 midnight club los angeles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Makers :: Gamers Crub :: Microsoft-
Jump to: