Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dex3
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dex3

Male Number of posts : 788
Custom Title : Ken is c00l
Infractions :
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20
RP gold : 2860210
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue10/9999Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/9999)
Level: 1
Exp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0/99999Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty
PostSubject: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Yes, whats the best Nintendo game and system ever made?

Game: Yoshi's Island
System: Super NES (Though I actual never had one!)
Back to top Go down
http://hyrulefield.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2876979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue10/10Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Best System: N64
Best Game: Star Fox Assualt (Just gotta love that multiplayer...)
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue10/10Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0/99999Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 am

system:virtual boy
Game: D*ick Rogers (NES)

ok now for real!! cherry

System: NES
Game: Super Mario Bros. 3

Last edited by ilikecorn5 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the name dick dissapeared)
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Male Number of posts : 366
Location : 605 Spring St.// Columbus, Texas(take that stalkers)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-14
RP gold : 2833308
Acheivments Score : 30

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Left_bar_bleue0/0Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm

N64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 am

wernid19 wrote:
N64
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Thse are a close second to me
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Hellz yea! oot all the way.

I've never owned an (S)NES so I've never played any original mario games. I grew up with the SEGA Genesis.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm

wernid19 wrote:
Hellz yea! oot all the way.

I've never owned an (S)NES so I've never played any original mario games. I grew up with the SEGA Genesis.

I'm a full on Nintendo freak... Razz

But MM was REALLY good
Back to top Go down
wernid19
Low Class
Low Class
wernid19

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Yup, yup.

Fierce Diety ftw.
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Infractions :

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:43 pm

wernid19 wrote:
Yup, yup.

Fierce Diety ftw.

To bad the only way you can play as him is boss battles... and HAx0rz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!   Best Nintendo Game and System Ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Nintendo Game and System Ever!
Page 1 of 1