Roleplay Makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Makers

Create & participate in RPG's

Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Donations  List of BB codes  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Global Rules  

Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2876979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue10/10Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Level: 1
Exp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty
PostSubject: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:13 pm

A lot of users don't post feedback on Announcements much, so I'm putting this up as a persuading message for users to post feedback in the announcements.

Questions? Comments?

Last edited by ECarminan on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
EvilShadow777
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
EvilShadow777

Male Number of posts : 67
Custom Title : The Legend
Infractions :
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0 / 70 / 7Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24
RP gold : 2858500

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Ty for saying this Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue10/10Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Exp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0/99999Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 am

at least we might get more posts now
Back to top Go down
Swift Fox Smash!
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Swift Fox Smash!

Male Number of posts : 91
Custom Title : Swift stole Kagato\'s hammer! Swift used Flying Slam!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-05
RP gold : 2837500

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:07 pm

I made one. There are no threads in Forum Feedback because that is very similar to forum: Q/A
Back to top Go down
http://nintendohub.com/forums/member.php?u=11543
ECarminan
Administrator
Administrator
ECarminan

Male Number of posts : 1333
Custom Title : LOL
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-18
RP gold : 2876979
Acheivments Score : 10

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Swift Fokkusu wrote:
I made one. There are no threads in Forum Feedback because that is very similar to forum: Q/A
Forum Feedback is for feedback.

I dunno if I should merge the forums or not, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ecarminan.blogspot.com/
Swift Fox Smash!
Bottom Class
Bottom Class
Swift Fox Smash!

Male Number of posts : 91
Custom Title : Swift stole Kagato\'s hammer! Swift used Flying Slam!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-10-05
RP gold : 2837500

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:12 pm

ECarminan wrote:
Swift Fokkusu wrote:

No, Don't! they must remain separated. Because Q/A is for confusing questions, and Forum Feedback is for suggestions and asking to change some settings.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendohub.com/forums/member.php?u=11543
ilikecorn5
Administrator
Administrator
ilikecorn5

Male Number of posts : 1848
Custom Title : TeH FrienCH AdmINz
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-08-18
RP gold : 2861673
Acheivments Score : 15

RPG Character Select
Hp:
Exp:
Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Left_bar_bleue0/99999Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/99999)

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Swift Fokkusu wrote:
ECarminan wrote:
Swift Fokkusu wrote:

No, Don't! they must remain separated. Because Q/A is for confusing questions, and Forum Feedback is for suggestions and asking to change some settings.

Sense, this one is making. [/yoda]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!   Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't be afraid to post feedback on Announcements!
Page 1 of 1